Four steps to a successful digital marketing
In light of advancement and technological transformation, everything is managed remotely and through the Internet, so the basis of work and marketing has become electronic marketing. The professional stupidity of letting a large window like that spiderweb pass unnoticed before your eyes without making the best use of it.
It became the basis of marketing for goods and products for the various companies and fields available to us, which is known as electronic marketing, which has now become a very powerful tool of marketing, as it greatly surpassed those old traditional methods.
Steps to electronic marketing
We must know that there is a difference between e-marketing and online marketing, as e-marketing includes marketing and advertising via radio, television and the Internet, so internet marketing is part of e-marketing and not the other way around, so if you are a company owner and you have a product you would like to effectively market it to achieve the greatest profit You must know that electronic marketing is one of the most effective methods that give you more penetration and spread among all target groups and consumers of the product in a large way, and determine the most effective segment and the most serious social class in dealing with the product, whatever it is ..
- Electronic marketing on the Internet is by using social media – social media networks – to promote goods and reach the audience, such as Facebook ads that Facebook provides to users to reach the required segment. Facebook as an example of those social networks greatly helps in effective communication between the producing companies and the consumer audience. And to attract him through persuasion, discussion and communication.
- E-marketing is based on research and exploration behind the goals of customers, so there must be a team specialized in research and conclusions and dividing the market into categories according to marketing importance so that it is an important factor to reach the required goals and target groups with success, and try to convince the visitor of the new features that exist in the product or company that are not available to competitors One of the most important goals of this step is to convert the visitor into a customer and a conviction to buy, with great conviction and confidence.
- Studying competitors is one of the most important steps that we must not overlook when coordinating electronic marketing and its stages, so we must know well how the competitor thinks for you and what is the mechanism of currency in order to stand on weak points and overcome them in your business, product or marketing campaign, and you must understand the size and importance of that step well.
We must know the features and problems of e-marketing and realize what are the most appropriate methods for companies and products in the marketing process.
Advantages of online marketing
There are many features that greatly support e-marketing, namely:
- Low cost compared to those traditional, expensive methods.
- Ease of reaching the target segment of marketing.
- Ease of communicating with clients and creating a wall of trust.
- The ability to generate detailed reports on marketing campaigns and thus identify weaknesses and strengths.
- Problems facing online e-marketing
- The problem of lack of trust between the customer and the company, which is a result of remote interaction between the customer and the marketer and the lack of direct contact between them, so we mentioned previously that one of the most important steps is building a wall of trust between the customer and the company so that this problem fades and largely skips it.
- There is also a problem facing companies, which is some customers who are not serious about dealing or buying, wasting the time and energies of the workers in a large way and ultimately without success or completion of the purchase process. Here is the opposite of the previous problem. Here, the lack of confidence comes from the marketer to the customer himself.